Greest is an Arcade game where you play as a ghost trying to get some candy in Halloween. He carries a pumpkin-shaped basket to store his delicious items and your mission is to help Greest get as many candy, chocolates and lollipops as ...Ler mais
Greest is an Arcade game where you play as a ghost trying to get some candy in Halloween.
He carries a pumpkin-shaped basket to store his delicious items and your mission is to help Greest get as many candy, chocolates and lollipops as possible to get the highest score. Just beware of spiders and frankenbots that will try to scare you until you loose.
- Candies are worth 10 points. - Lollipops give you 30 points. - Chocolates have 60 points. - The special pumpkin basket (if you find it) will give you 350 points!
As you collect more items your multiplier will raise more and more and each item will be worth 2x or even 10x its original point value.
** Some tips you should know: **
- Get another heart container to last longer after some score, you can view how much you need for the next container in the top right screen corner.
- Beware of Spiders at all cost! If hey hit you they will take one heart and drop your multiplier back to 1!
- Try to jump as high as possible to get the candy, you'll get more points if you get them before they reach the ground.
- The Frankenbots have a rather strong head, if you land on his head something nice will happen to help you get more points. But if you have a multiplier 2x something even nicer will happen!
- Things will get faster and faster as you play longer, so be very careful and think as fast as you can.
Perguntas sobre Apps
Você tem alguma pergunta relacionada a este aplicativo?
Apps mais acessados
Detalhes de Apps
ATUALIZADA EM: 17/mai/2014
INSTALAÇÕES: 1.000 - 5.000
VERSÃO ATUAL: 2.0
REQUER ANDROID: 2.2 ou superior
REDE DE COMUNICA&CCEDIL;&ATILDE;O
acesso ilimitado à Internet
Permite que o aplicativo crie sockets de Internet.
ver status de rede
Permite que um aplicativo visualize o status de todas as redes.
ver status de WiFi
Permite que um aplicativo visualize informações sobre o status do WiFi.
ler e identificar status do telefone
Permite que o aplicativo acesse as propriedades do aparelho telefônico. Um aplicativo com esta permissão pode determinar o número de telefone e o número de série deste aparelho, se a chamada está ativa ou qual o número com o qual o usuário está falando.
O AndroidPIT utiliza cookies para garantir que você tenha a melhor experiência no nosso site.