Locked O.S. or Viruses

• Respostas:1
Carlos Santos
  • Posts no fórum: 2

07/07/2015, 15:09:22 via Web

Good morning friends ...
I am a frequent reader of the forum, however, I had to create my first post.
My problem comes down to a Galaxy Trend 7560m, I do wipes and does not delete anything ... that's right, perfect phone to not lose data ...
the annoying it is that the process android forever when trying to uninstall some applications that must surely be the crux of the issue.
I've tried the uninstall the Safe Mode ... he says uninstalled all cute .. now off and connects it .. who is it? the damn apps.
I need a light ...
already tried everything I know
play new rom, rootear him, wipes, erase via Odin 3:09, and nothing erases the damned ...
if by chance someone has at least his pit file because not found it on the internet, already I thought about re-create the partitions it could advance, but not match.
or if someone already took a similar situation and can give me a light ...
I will make it reported below what I tried to explain already do better

• Restoration of manufactures the menu (it says it will clean and bla bla bla, and when you restart enters recovery, oddly)
  • New rom via Odin (in configurations says the rom code I installed nothing changes on the unit)
  • New rom via odin selecting Nand Erase All (does not erase anything, is locked and error)
  • Uninstall apps by safe mode (when you restart to leave safe mode they are there laughing at my face)
  • Wipe data / wipe cache (says he gave the successfully wipes however not delete anything)
  • Install custom rom (he does not leave, it says that it is not possible to verify the parameters of the image)
  • Rootear it (the processes spend more to turn the unit remains the same

if someone tuver a light, please light the torch as the only solution remaining in my range would play him here on the third floor, however I think it is easier to damage the head of someone than own device.

grateful

Carlos

Responder
Chrystian
  • Posts no fórum: 981

07/07/2015, 16:09:38 via App

You are on the wrong forum, use the English one, here we write and talk in Portuguese.

¬ Aparelho: Moto X - 1ª geração
¬ Modelo: XT1058 / Ghost
¬ ROM: Stock 5.1 Otimizada
¬ Recovery: TWRP 2.8.7.0
¬ Root: SuperSU 2.46
¬ Kernel: Stock
¬ Android: 5.1

Responder