DescriçãoMonitor whats happening in your neighborhood! You specify the location of your neighborhood (house, cabin, street, city, etc). You can then read and keep up to date on all information related to your neighborhood.
Send a message to a neighborhood. Unlike current message systems where you send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, this app allows you to send a message to a geographic area. For instance, send a message to "all people on my street" or "all people in the park". For example lost your dog in the park, send a message to the people in the park asking if they have seen your pet.
1) Find out if the band at the local bar is worth driving to see.
2) Lost your dog, ask the people in the park to help you find him/her.
3) Find out whats happening at your cabin.
4) Ask people at a local baseball game (your kids, friends etc) what the score is.
5) Own/Run a business.... ask the customers in your store to rate your service or notify them of a sale.
6) Traveling... ask the locals what restaurant you should eat at or what parts of the city to see/avoid.
7) Ask people in Japan how the recovery is progressing, or the people in Libya what is really happening in terms of the war.
8) Ask people if the fish are biting at your favorite lake.
9) Ask people at the big game to send you the pictures they take.
10) Ask people how to avoid the traffic.
News organizations... this product is a great way to get information from the people directly affected by an event. I.e. ask people affected by a Tornado how much damage occurred... ask people in Libya how the war is effecting their lives. If you are interested in working with us please contact us at email@example.com
Note. I check email daily, if there is a feature you think I should add please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org