DescriçãoRiversip is the only news reader that guarantees you'll be up-to-date in less than 5 minutes.
Featured in TechCrunch and SiliconFilter, Riversip is a different kind of news reader: It focuses on the major items - the items people are talking about.
This app's main goal is simple: Help you catch up on technology news in minimal time and on your own schedule.
Whenever you open Riversip, it shows you what are the biggest news items that you should know about – in the time frame of your choice. The idea is to adapt the endless flow of technology news to your own pace, making it easy for you to stay on top of the news items that really make a difference for you.
In less than a minute, you can be on top of the latest “must-know” items: Riversip is the app where you stop by to have a quick glimpse at the most important tech news of the day, the week, or the hour.
So, what exactly do you get in Riversip?
* No setup or learning time required. Fire Riversip for the first time – and immediately see what are the current “must-know” news in the technology world.
* Catch up on your own schedule: You can choose your own time-frame in one tap, so you'll be up-to-date no matter how often you're checking things out.
* Check out only the headlines – or go deeper: You can check out any news item's coverage from the many sources which covered it. Seeing how different publications cover the same event from different angles was never so easy !
* See what people you follow on Twitter had to say about any given story and have their tweets affect which stories you see first, giving you a socially-personalized news summary
* Seen a topic of interest in the news? Drill down and get more focused items for that topic, from the most relevant sources. It's the quickest way to go deep without being overloaded with items – you always get the most relevant ones, in prioritized order.
* No need to set up your sources and start looking for feeds! Riversip automatically picks the most relevant article for any real-world event and shows it to you – and it also learns what sources you prefer as you use the app, and shows coverage from them to you when it's available.
* Choose your favorite topics so you can easily stay on top of the things in the topics that matter to you. Then, with one tap you can switch between seeing the “World View” and seeing what's up in your own universe of interests.
* The best way to catch up after being in a vacation, a long offline weekend - or if you've simply been too busy! No more dreaded “1000+ Unread Items” prompts in your RSS reader. Fire Riversip instead and immediately see what key items you've missed out on.
The app covers all major technology blogs, including Mashable, The Verge, Engadget, TheNextWeb, Gizmodo and more !
* Note - this app covers all kind of technology news. If you're interested solely in news about Android - it's recommended that you download our Android News app *
Follow and chat with us at: http://twitter.com/riversip