DescriçãoThis music visualizer brings your music to the screen in an explosion of bright colors.
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE: To Galaxy S/S2/S3/S4, Galaxy Note 1/2, Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound, and possibly Nexus 4 owners: The visualizer will sporadically show a flatline with many music players, due to an Android bug related to the built-in DSP in these phones. This is a problem for all music visualizer apps on these phones, as evidenced by user reviews of other apps. Still looking for a work-around, but we'll probably have to wait for a future version of Android to fix it.
Please send me an email about which audio player you use if you aren't seeing meta data. I need to manually implement each player. A player usually can only be supported if its developer has chosen to broadcast meta data within Android, and I am able to contact them. I have attempted to contact the makers of Spotify, iHeartRadio, DoubleTwist, and TuneIn. If they get back to me, I might be able to support them.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may be supported if they have an option to turn on scrobbling.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC and Samsung music players
• The built-in SonyEricsson music player on phones not yet running Android 4.0
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
[ dkeesto d'keesto software ]