DescriçãoRead the best of the week’s news coverage on your Android smartphone or tablet with this handy app from the UK edition of The Week magazine, optimised especially for your device.
The Week magazine is a unique and witty digest bringing together the best of British and international press. Created for busy people like you, The Week condenses the news to give you a balanced view of a wide range of topics from the last seven days. All the key stories are analysed, plus you’ll get summaries of the best articles from around the world, global events at a glance, and an informed, succinct briefing on a major news topic. You’ll also get the lighter side, including a look at the ‘Controversy of the Week’, the arts, sport, the week’s most important ‘Talking Points, property, a bit of gossip – and more. The complete magazine is available to read with this app.
But don't take our word for it: download the app and subscribe today to see why over 378,000 readers rely on The Week every week to tell them all they need to know about everything that matters.
- Enhanced design to suit your device
- Intuitive navigation – tap straight to your favourite section
- Download each new issue every Friday then read offline at your leisure
- Quick to download – small file sizes won’t keep you waiting
- Share articles with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Daily Briefing of the top 10 most important stories, every day (needs wifi/3G)
- Night-reading mode for bedtime readers
- Adjust the text size to your preference
- hi res images ready for HD screens
- The app is free to download – purchase single issues or subscriptions in app
- Digital and print + digital subscribers have full access to each week’s edition and all digital back issues
- Subscribe directly with Dennis Publishing and your subscription will work across your Android, Kindle Fire and Apple devices – plus you’ll get your first 6 issues free http://subscription.theweek.co.uk
- Current print subscribers should contact the publisher to add digital access to their subscription
The app works on Android 4.0 and above.