Descrição* Try FREE DEMO on the Play Store first! *
Welcome to the future of baby monitoring!
This application will turn your Android phone or tablet into a fully functioning, high quality baby monitor. It uses your home WiFi network to stream video and audio of your baby from the camera on your Android device directly to a web browser on your computer or laptop, or to any other Android device that is attached to your home WiFi network! So you can be sat downstairs watching a film while your baby sleeps upstairs, allowing you to just flick your laptop open to see and hear exactly what your baby is doing. Or you can quickly pull your phone out of your pocket while you are cooking dinner in the kitchen to have a quick peek at what mischief your child is causing in their bedroom.
You’ll be amazed by the high quality video and audio as well as all the features that let you remotely interact with your baby via the web browser, such as playing lullabies on the Android device’s speaker, or switching the Night Light (the camera flash LED) on or off. With advanced motion detection and monitoring features that chart your baby’s every movement, you have the most efficient possible way to ensure your baby is safe from harm while you are not in the room with them.
As you can see, it has all the functionality of the most expensive baby monitors on the market today, but also with added premium features that make this application simply the best way to monitor your baby in this day and age. Why spend a huge wad of cash on an expensive baby monitor with low quality video and audio when for just a tiny fraction of the price you can spend a small handful of change on this application which offers the same and so much more?
1. Monitor you baby by streaming real-time live video and audio from your Android device camera to a web browser or to any other Android device;
2. Very simple to use for everybody - no configuration needed ... it just works!
3. Switch on Motion Detection to get pinpoint accuracy of every movement your baby makes as well as a handy real-time graph that shows the intensity of movements over time.
4. Volume controls and a visual representation of the audio, so you have the option of not listening to the sound but still remain aware of the noises your baby is making;
5. Interact with your baby even though you are not in the room – using buttons on the web browser you can switch the Night Light on and off (if your Android device has a camera flash LED) and you can also play lullabies through the Android device speaker, again just by clicking a button in the web browser;
6. Remotely control the camera! Capture precious moments that you’d otherwise miss by taking high resolution pictures and videos using buttons on the web browser;
7. Requires Java installed on the web browser computer;
8. Advanced settings to tweak performance with a choice of streaming resolutions;
10. Only uses a WiFi network – does NOT support 3G. You can stream across the internet by using Port Forwarding – please contact the developer for help doing this;
11. LOTS more features in development!
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘BabyCam Monitor’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)