Descrição"Audio Evolution Mobile is by far the best recording app we've seen for the Android platform" - Computer Shopper Jan 2014
The most powerful multitrack audio recorder on Android packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
Note that this is a TRIAL version of the full paid version and of course does not include saving of projects!
Now includes support for USB audio interfaces! (Full version requires USB Audio Recorder PRO)
Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
You need to have purchased and installed USB Audio Recorder PRO 1.2.1 or higher in order to use USB audio interfaces with Audio Evolution Mobile in the full version!
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file (in full version)
• Sample rate conversion
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.2 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
• No loading, saving or mastering of projects
• Recording and playback stops after 2 minutes
If you like it, please buy the full version here on Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extreamsd.aemobile
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us by email! If you write a negative review, that's fine, but please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
For loop packs, see 'More from developer'
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface (USB Audio Recorder PRO required as license) or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Please see our extensive topic on latency in the online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php
Tags: audio recording, audio recorder, multitrack, j4t, DAW, iRig, n-track, fourtrack, fourtracks, audio editing, audio mixing, audio mixer, mix, cubase, cubasis, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio, multitrack audio, usb audio recorder, zquence