DescriçãoSMail - Secure Email Client
SMail is based on Android 2.3 native email client and enhanced with S/MIME support.
- S/MIME certificate public key or password based encryption and decryption
- S/MIME private key sign and signature verification
- S/MIME compress
- Supports S/MIME on POP3, IMAP4 and Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
- Various format support: Clear text or opaque signing, binary encoding for internal attachment
Note: Compress is a component of S/MIME. Only use it if the message has a very long text or is signed/encrypted and internal attachment encoding must be "binary"
RSA, 3DES, AES, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512
Free edition has advertisement.
You can try the full functions for 14 days after installation.
You can purchase to remove advertisement and enable advanced features:
Advanced features: AES256, SHA256, SHA512, CRL, OCSP, LDAP
Exchange: AES256, SHA256, SHA512, create Exchange account
PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) support:
- Certificate chain verification
- Auto retrieval of CRL and intermediate CA based on information in the certificate
- Validate certificate revocation status using OCSP
- Validate signing certificate with Exchange server
- Resolve certificate through LDAP or Exchange ActiveSync
Please press the help button when creating an account.
Known issues and planned features:
- If you setup an Exchange account and set SMail as device administrator, later if you want to uninstall SMail, please go to Settings -> Security -> Device administrators and un-check SMail before uninstallation.
- Password based encryption and compress may not be well supported by other email clients which support S/MIME and may cause problems. Please test before real use
- May support using device key store on ICS
- May support PGP
- Supports Smartcard through PKCS#11 (Tested and working but I don't have a public solution)
- Will be optimized for tablet
- Will support more Exchange features
Oops, the app crashed!!!
-> Post a complain -> Nothing changed -> We are all unhappy
-> Send developer an email to seek for help -> Problem is fixed -> We are all happy
This developer is willing to help. If you find any bugs or have any problem, feel free to send a message to GimySMailPublic@gmail.com .
Please describe your problem in details and provide as much information as you can.