Descrição* KIDS: this Washington, DC travel app is just for YOU *
This is not your parents’ travel guide (but, yeah, it’s okay to share it with ‘em). With pictures, activities, fun facts and more, this app gives you the power to enjoy awesome family vacations to Washington, DC!
THE TRAVEL APP MADE FOR KIDS TO USE!
This isn’t like other travel guides. DC Travel Guide...for KIDS! by Go Trexx includes surprising DC travel facts--some you won’t find anywhere else!
• 13 highlights of the nation’s capital: Washington, DC!
• Over 70 pictures give sneak peeks of attractions
• GPS enabled to alert you when you’re near something special
• Fun fact game section and additional activities
• Kids can quiz parents with “Stump the Folks” questions
• Unlock special features as you visit different places
• Plugged in with Facebook, Twitter, tumblr and YouTube
• Personalized picture postcards that put YOU in the center of the action--snap and send to your friends instantly!
Kid-friendly descriptions help you discover all kinds of cool things about some of the best DC attractions:
• STATE OR NO STATE? DC HISTORY: Where in DC can you find the nation’s oldest federal monuments?
• SHOW ME THE MONEY! BUREAU OF ENGRAVING & PRINTING: Wanna surround yourself with millions of dollars? Come on in!
• FILE IT! NATIONAL ARCHIVES: What’s the mystery of the Declaration of Independence?
• ARLINGTON - ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY: Naturally, this is the place to visit to see...hair jewelry?...
• MALL OF MEMORIES - NATIONAL MALL MEMORIALS: What’s the meaning of the 87 steps at the Lincoln Memorial?
• A DOZEN DAYS - FORD’S THEATRE: Try out your own detective skills.
• COW TEETH?! - MOUNT VERNON: Discover some of the secrets to President Washington’s success and the mystery of cow teeth.
• WHAT’S IN THE DESK? - US CAPITOL: Come see and also learn how the Capitol’s dome is like two fully-loaded space shuttles!
• OBELISK - WASHINGTON MONUMENT: Look carefully...what’s up with the color of the Washington Monument?
• 35 BATHROOMS! THE WHITE HOUSE: What does macaroni have to do with the White House? Do they really have 35 bathrooms?
• ROCKETS ‘N’ ROCKS - NATIONAL AIR & SPACE MUSEUM: It’s the 21st century, but this ancient method of propulsion is still used--what is it?
• SPIES, TIME TRAVEL AND GRANNY TOYS?! - MORE MUSEUMS: Lots of museums to see, and...heyyy, what’s that big castle??
• GO WILD! NATIONAL ZOO: Which animal is louder than a jet airplane?
Parents: Most kids’ “travel apps” are just games to keep kids occupied during trips. Go Trexx Travel Apps are different!
How’d you like your elementary-aged kids to be more engaged and excited about your family vacation? With Go Trexx, they’ll surprise you with fun travel facts and possibly take the lead in suggesting sites to see and things to do, relieving you of tour guide pressures. Sound good?
Go Trexx gets your kids involved in planning and participating in family vacations (and, shhh--it’s also educational!).
Written in a style that’s fun to read, your kids will love it!
“I like knowing what to expect when traveling in a new place. This app told me all that, and also a lot of fun things, too.” - Kira, age 10
”I like to stump my parents--it’s THEIR turn to answer quiz questions!”- Nick, age 8
“The postcards were my favorite. I liked seeing my face in the postcards and being able to email them to friends. And, when I answered all the fun questions right, I got an award!” – Tiana, age 9
“After using this app, my kids were suddenly very excited about our upcoming trip. They asked to help plan the trip, and even suggested points of interest themselves for us to see on our vacation!”- Julie, Mom
“This can be used for homeschool or just for fun when we’re not traveling. It’s made for some good conversation starters.”- Kathleen, Mom
Go Trexx turns family vacations into family adventures!
San Francisco Travel Guide...for KIDS!
Los Angeles Travel Guide...for KIDS!
Orlando Travel Guide...for KIDS!