Descrição**50% OFF!** Includes 2011/12 Basketball Live Scores. Official Utah Utes 2011 Live Clock, with Pac-12 football and basketball scores below the clock when games are on. This widget lets you replace the standard clock in your phone with a custom Utah clock, with instant access to schedules, news and scores by conference.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- Compatible with the Utah Clock Widget and Utah Live Wallpaper.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, visit: www.SmartApps.com/College
Season Pass: This Schedule Widget will automatically update scores every minute when games are underway during the 2011-12 season. After this season, the clock will still work but will no longer get updates unless you buy the next season pass.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Important: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below.
Installation Instructions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
Tags: Utah, Utes, Pac-12, sports, scores, scoreboard, NCAA, college, football, basketball, March Madness, bowl games, Smartphones Technologies, Inc., clock, widget