DescriçãoOne travel guide for the whole world. It's free and works offline. Get inspired by the suggestions provided by our app based on your location, the weather, etc. Handy maps are always useful for finding your way.
Features of our Android travel guide:
- Pick a country or major city to download its guide.
- A downloaded guide works offline, without an internet connection.
- The app is a self starter, it suggests you things to see and do.
- Each guide includes a country map and detailed city maps for the top cities.
- Each guide includes info about the major sights, great restaurants, different nightlife options and more.
- Currency converter.
- Phrasebooks for the non-English locations.
- Weather forecast (updated when online).
- Current events (updated when online).
- Information about local wildlife, festivals, culture, food.
Once installed you have access to country guides covering most of the world and ranging from old time european favorites like Italy, Spain and France to more exotic destinations like Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia.
If you only want a single city and don't want to download an entire country into this guide, we also provide city guides, covering the major tourist cities in Europe like Amsterdam, Rome, Paris and London, but also for slightly smaller places like Brussels, Oslo and Prague. Listing the full depth of our content would be a bit for this space!
What people are saying:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
"You really saved our India trip when it turned out that our data roaming didn't properly work."
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use freely available content. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate, throw in a bit of content we get from our community - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We setup the app according to your locale, but if you want otherwise, you can set your home currency (for the currency converter) if you tap the top bar and choose Account. There you can also switch between imperial and metric units (fahrenheit/celsius, feet/meters) for the weather forecast temperatures and for distances.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!