DescriçãoV-Navi - The full-featured navigation app for Android that brings you quicker to your goal! Works in conjuction with various apps (e.g., "Gelbe Seiten," "Das Telefonbuch,", among others), even free of charge, as conditions may apply.
ATTENTION: Navigation can be started in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and optional in Western Europe.
NEW, traffic data. With the high quality traffic you will get a complete overview of the market. Traffic congestion traffic congestion avoidance. The V-Navi: you will thus always the best route. The traffic density is displayed in red, yellow, green in the map. Germany, Annual, 30 days free of charge with no obligation to buy. Internet connection is required.
The new version of V-Navi works with offboard maps (with limited functionality) to enable immediate navigation after download. The map data for Germany, Austria and Switzerland is downloaded once at the start of the first use of V-Navi (ca. 300 MB). Thereafter, an Internet connection is only necessary for a short time at app-startup.
- Current traffic situation in Germany (INRIX), traffic reports traffic congestion avoidance and traffic density display
- Offboard mode after first installation
- Lane info assistant
- Reality view (reality like display of turn actions on motorways)
- Map data is stored on the device
- Quick destination entry (address, points of interest (POIs), favorites, etc.)
- Updates free of charge
- Computation and display of alternate routes
- Display of speed limits and speeding alerts
- Support for portrait and landscape display
- New and ergonomic menu
- Optimized map view
- Save & load itineraries
- Address entry with an automatic pop-up list of cities, etc.
- Address search by country
- House-number-exact geocoding when online
- POI search
- Destination selection directly on the map
- Entry of destination coordinates and crossroads
- Destination selection from a list of recent destinations and from the favorites list
- Use of contacts in the address book as destinations
- Profiles for car, pedestrians, recreational vehicles and caravans
- Adjustable routing: quickest, shortest
- Alternative routes
- Voice-guided navigation
- Spoken street names through text-to-speech
- Sinage display (motorway signs)
- Speed-dependent zoom and crossroad-zoom
- Stretch-block: Automatic route recalculation (e.g., for the next 0.5-10 km along the route to avoid a traffic jam)
- Avoidance of motorways, ferries, and tollways
- Itineraries: Management of intermediate stops, saving and loading of itineraries
Map Display and Functionality
- View modes: 3D, 2D in the direction of travel, 2D North up
- Daytime and nighttime view modes, automatic switching (geodaylight)
- Route overview
- Display of POIs with setting of the destination directly from a POI icon on the map
CONDITIONS OF USE:
V-Navi may be used free of charge for a test period of 30 days. Numerous applications, such as the telephone directory apps "Gelbe Seiten" and "Das Telefonbuch" provide you with the means of continuing to use V-Navi free of charge by starting V-Navi directly from within the apps. Please consult the Conditions of Use in each of the respective apps.
The traffic data to 30 days (trial period) are free to use and are then as in-app purchase.
AVAILABLE in-app purchase options (for pricing, see under "In-App Purchases"):
- Traffic data for Germany (INRIX)
- Navigation und maps for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (D-A-CH)
- Navigation und maps for Western Europe
- Map-only option for Germany (without navigation)
- Map-only option for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (D-A-CH, without navigation)
The map data and navigation for Western Europe cover the following countries:
Germany (D),Austria (A),Switzerland (CH),Liechtenstein,Andorra,Belgium,Denmark,Finnland,France,Great Britain,Ireland,Italy,Luxemburg,Monaco,Netherlands,Norway,Portugal,San Marino,Spain,Sweden