DescriçãoMangoid is a manga and comic reader developed with speed and low resource usage in mind. It sports the basic features like pinch-zoom and automatic bookmarks. I addition it has some more advanced features like double page splitting, automatic margin removal and web comics.
Though Mangoid has only been in public distribution for a short time, it has been in development and my personal use since November 2010. As such it should be quite stable.
Notice! The Internet connection is used (only) for the remote collections. Do note that Mangoid needs to fetch the images from the Internet so be ready for a high phone bill if you don't have an infinite data plan (or use WLAN).
Some notable features:
* Supports ZIP (& CBZ) and RAR (& CBR) files and image folders
* Supports remote collections (web comics) using the Mangoid rcl format
* Customizable controls
* Automatic margin removal
* Automatic bookmarks
* Splitting of double pages
* Left-to-right and right-to-left reading modes
* Multiple scaling modes
* Per bookmark settings (only certain settings for now)
* Default settings for remote collections (only certain settings)
* Optional in-memory caching for speed (uses more memory)
File handling features
* Unpacking of ZIP and RAR archives
* Deleting files and directories
* Renaming & moving files and directories