DescriçãoRoot FTP Server enables you to access your file system over WiFi or USB. Unlike other similar products, it will let you make changes to any part of your device, for example to your data or system folder. You can of course access your SD card.
You have to have a ROOTED device!
• access the whole file system with read-write privilegies
• change files’ permissions
• use USB for higher transfer speed
• written in C++ to provide best performance
• active and passive mode
• access hidden files (starting with '.') - you have to use better ftp client (e.g. Total Commander of FileZilla)
• you cannot set password
For further details and information how to enable USB transfers please visit http://waterdev.com/apps/rftp.
If your connection to the ftp server drops after a while, you probably have a power-saving policy in your wifi settings. To avoid this issue follow the steps:
* Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Wi-Fi settings
* Tap the menu button and select Advanced
* In the Wi-Fi sleep policy entry select Never
Articles about RFTP:
* http://www.goodandevo.net/2011/05/how-to-wirelessly-access-htc-evo-root-file-system-from-your-computer.html (tutorial)