Descrição* Kids: this San Francisco travel app is built just for YOU! *
This is not your parents’ travel guide (but, yeah, it’s okay to share it with ‘em). With pictures, activities, fun facts and more, this app gives you the power to enjoy awesome family vacations to San Francisco!
THE TRAVEL APP FOR KIDS TO USE!
This isn’t like other travel guides. Go Trexx includes surprising San Francisco travel facts--some you won’t find anywhere else!
• 13 highlights of the City by the Bay: San Francisco!
• Over 70 pictures give sneak peeks of attractions
• GPS enabled to alert you when you’re near something special
• Fun fact game section and additional activities
• Kids can quiz parents with “Stump the Folks” questions
• Unlock special features as you visit different places
• Plugged in with Facebook, Twitter, tumblr and YouTube
• Personalized picture postcards that put YOU in the center of the action--snap and send to your friends instantly!
Kid-friendly descriptions help you discover all kinds of cool things about some of the best San Francisco attractions:
• CATCH THE FUN! (FISHERMAN’S WHARF): What’s all that barking?!
• TWISTY! (LOMBARD STREET): What’s the crookedest street in the world?
• NO GOLD? (GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE): Why’s it called “golden” when it’s actually orange?
• FORT CRAB (PRESIDIO): Hang with…Yoda?!?
• DRINK FROM A TOILET?? (EXPLORATORIUM): How are elephants like bacteria?
• MAKE A FORTUNE! (CHINATOWN): What’s a mooncake??
• DING! DING! (CABLE CARS): What runs the cables that make these cars move?
• LOCK ‘EM UP! (ALCATRAZ): You’ll never believe who lived here besides criminals.
• YERBA LIKING THIS PLACE! (YERBA BUENA GARDENS): Wanna make a movie?
• BLURP! BLOOSH!! (WAVE ORGAN): Can you find this hidden musical wonder?
• ECHOS OF THE PAST (SUTRO BATHS): Would you like to bounce into a pool from a trampoline?
• GOLDEN DREAMS (SAN FRANCISCO HISTORY): Where was gold first discovered in California? (Not where you think!)
• VISIT A MISSILE (GOLDEN GATE NATIONAL RECREATION AREA): Watch hawks and hang gliders soar through the skies!
Parents: Most kids’ “travel apps” are just games to keep kids occupied during trips. Go Trexx Travel Apps are different!
How’d you like your elementary-aged kids to be more engaged and excited about your family vacation? With Go Trexx, they’ll surprise you with fun travel facts and possibly take the lead in suggesting sites to see and things to do, relieving you of tour guide pressures. Sound good?
Go Trexx gets your kids involved in planning and participating in family vacations (and, shhh--it’s also educational!).
Written in a style that’s fun to read, your kids will love it!
”I like to stump my parents--it’s THEIR turn to answer quiz questions!”- Nick, age 8
“The postcards were my favorite. I liked seeing my face in the postcards and being able to email them to friends. There’s a really cute squirrel picture that I really liked, and when I answered all the fun questions, I got an award!” – Tiana, age 9
“This app is great. I could use it as a way to teach my kids about important places in town without looking like a dork!” – Mark, dad
Go Trexx turns family vacations into family adventures!
See our other travel apps for kids!
New York City Travel Guide…For KIDS!
Washington DC Travel Guide…For KIDS!