DescriçãoHereticGLES is the classic Heretic game ported to OpenGLES.
You are one of the last Sidhe elves. D'Sparil, the Serpent Rider, with its minions destroyed your civilization. Now, you will take revenge.
HereticGLES is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
- High resolutions (on tablets or highend phones)
- Realtime dynamic lighting
- Particles effects
- 3D Monsters and objects (MD2)
- Blood projections
- Realistic water effect
- Optimized for MOGA Controllers
- Xperia Play gamepad buttons (touchpads not supported yet, probably later)
- Keyboard support (USB, bluetooth, embedded)
- Gamepads support (analog sticks support on Android >= 3.1)
- Buttons mapping (Xperia Play / USB GamePads / Keyboard)
- and much more
HereticGLES comes with Heretic shareware datas.
If you own Heretic (V1.3 - Shadow of the Serpent Riders), copy the wad file (heretic.wad) in your device at this location: /sdcard/Kokak/HereticGLES/
!!! FULL GAME IWAD IS NOT PRESENT IN THIS RELEASE !!!
Then select, from the launch menu, "Full Game" as IWAD. The OpenGLES datas will be downloaded (about 120MB of datas)
On some devices, the game may not launch after the datas have been installed. It is the case if the "Downloading Datas" waiting box disappears and the game doesn't launch after 30 seconds. Simply exit the game (home button) and relaunch it.
For any download issue, please look at the faq: http://kokak.free.fr/android/HereticGLES.htm#faq, or contact me directly.
On the launch window you can choose various options, you can also add classic Heretic command line parameters (like "-warp episode map").
To use a custom PWAD, copy it to your device in /sdcard/Kokak/HereticGLES/, copy converted datas in the same folder, and add on the command line "-file wadname.wad"
To convert PWAD datas, see http://kokak.free.fr/android/HereticGLES.htm#howto
Read here to know how to control HereticGLES: http://kokak.free.fr/android/HereticGLES.htm#controls
Planned features for next releases:
- XPeria Play touch pads support
- Network support
- More nice graphics effects
If you have any problem, any question or suggestion, don't hesitate to email me.
- Added support for Moga Pro controller
- Potential crashes in lighting code fixed
- Crash in E3M8 fixed (D'Sparil fight, MD2 issue)
- Added support for Moga controller (http://www.powera.com/moga)
- Added support for the 2 landscapes orientations.
- Another fix for the random turnover bug.V1.01.6
- Fixed no Menus / Interface bug on some firmwares (for PowerVR GPU, Motorola Droid Series) (once again...)
- Added "Mouse look while firing" option
- Stop tips window on launch (prevent useless data usage)
- Random turnover fixed (touch interface)
- Tegra 2D sprites artifacts fixed (DXT5 compression support)
- Added new "no mouse look" mode (works like mouse look without the vertical movement)
- Smaller datas (apk & downloadables). They take 40% less space on the SDCard.
- Launch window always displayed ("Continue Game" option added)
- Weapon offset for very low resolution screens fixed (320x240)
- Tips window (top of launch window) is now active
- Fixed no Menus / Interface bug on some firmwares (for PowerVR GPU, Motorola Droid Series)
- Added "Strafe" key in controls menu
- Minor Axis Controls menu fix
- MD2 datas missing fixes
- Intermission screen corruption fixed (may fix intermission crash)
- No music when reloaded a map fixed (may fix intermission crash)
more history here: http://kokak.free.fr/android/HereticGLES.htm#news
Follow us on http://www.facebook.com/KokakGames