Offline English-Japanese Dictionary
* More than 200.000 entries
* Works offline! No internet connection needed, perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Japanese (if installed) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
This app uses the EDICT dictionary file, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group (http://www.edrdg.org/), and is used in conformance with the Group's license (http://www.edrdg.org/edrdg/licence.html)
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, Facebook, etc)
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to the app settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Japanese (if installed)